No, sorry. Gift Vouchers are for one-time use and aren’t reusable. If the total value of a Gift Voucher isn’t used in a single transaction, the remaining value becomes null and can’t be used for a subsequent transaction.
Articles in this section
- Can I combine my Max Gift Voucher with other offers or specials?
- Can I buy a Max Gift Voucher as a gift for someone else?
- How do I redeem my Max Gift Voucher?
- In what denominations are Max Gift Vouchers available?
- If I don’t use the full value of the Max Voucher in one visit, do I get credit for the remainder?
- Can I top up the Gift Voucher?
- How can I exchange or get a refund on a purchased product?
- Do you have a loyalty programme ?
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?
- Sounds exciting! How do I sign up?